Last Updated on December 18, 2020 by AbdurRahman G Official | Md Ghufran Salafi
Download and install Android Studio:
Learn More Links:
Intro of Android Studio:
Requirements for Android Studio:
Download Android Studio:
Install Android Studio:
Android Studio Vocabulary in Kotlin:
Before you begin
In this codelab, you will learn how to download and install Android Studio, Google’s Android development environment.
- Intermediate computer skills, including understanding file structure and using moderately complex applications, such as a spreadsheet, word processor, and photo editor.
- Computer navigation skills, so that you can open and adjust settings and identify browser and operating system (OS) versions.
- Ability to verify system requirements (disk and memory space requirements, and screen resolution), and to download, install, and update software.
What you’ll learn
- How to check that your computer configuration meets the minimum requirements for running the Android Studio tool.
- How to download and install the Android Studio tool.
What you need
- A computer running the latest version of Windows, Linux, or macOS.
- Internet access for your computer.